Friday, October 10, 2008

Sexiest Woman Alive?



Once again, both Leigh and I were overlooked in this category. Granted in 2008 we didn't really do anything to deserve it, but I feel the winds are blowing a change of luck our way for '09. So, Halle Berry we will concede the title to you for 2008 and allow Esquire magazine to feature you on the cover. What does Ms. Berry have to say for her sexy self: "Being 42 and having just had a baby, I think I'll take it." Fair enough. My only question is this: who in their right mind decided to put a photo of the sexiest woman alive on their cover in a natural birthing pose? Is that the outfit she wore to the hospital? I think if you look closely enough, you might see little Nahla's head...ok, sorry that's too gross even for me. But seriously! I just don't find this photo sexy at all. Squatting is never sexy! Now I heard a rumor this week that W magazine will be publishing photos of Ms. Jolie taken by Mr. Perfect himself. She's allegedly breastfeeding one of the new twins in the photo and everyone is raving about how beautiful she looks as a mother. I'm all for motherhood being sexy and I'm sure Angelina pulls it off wonderfully. Halle, on the other hand, needs to work on her sexy pose. What do you think? Is Halle Berry the sexiest woman alive?

No comments: