Monday, October 6, 2008

Imaginationland lives at Brentwood

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that there really are mythical creatures living under our couches, beds, and in the dark corners of our closets. Much like the Kleenex Monster I've previously described, a mitten/glove elf is now terrorizing my winter accessories drawer. I swear to all of you dedicated and trusting readers that this picture is no fake. Yes, I realize that it would be really easy to throw aside the mates to these guys but these five single gloves are literally all I found in my winter accessories drawer on Friday night. I'm not even sure how it's possible that I wound up with 5 single gloves when none of them match...do I have a hole in just one pocket of all my winter coats? I have about 5 winter coats so I find that difficult to believe. Do I have some magical black hole in the drawer where I keep them that sucks out only one of the pair? Maybe...I'll have to investigate that further... it's so frustrating! I was forced to go to the game on Saturday with one green and one white...I mean I didn't even have a blue and yellow one, I was practically supporting Sparty!! Yuck!!


Anyway, I think I've discovered a solution, and I'm more concerned by the fact that it took me this long to think of something so simple yet revolutionary! I'm only buying one color of gloves from here on out! Think about it...it's genius!!! This way if I lose one glove then I'll still have 3 left to rotate between and it won't matter which one I lose! Just call me Sir Isaac Arch people, next I'll be curing cancer!

No comments: