Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's almost Halloween!

eHarmony quote of the week: "I don't lie and I can tell when someone is."

Second best eHarmony quote of the week: "I'm looking for a lady to inspire me to get back in shape."

Third best eHarmony quote of the week: "She's gotta have a sense of humor, a head on her shoulders, and a great smile... " I have a sense of humor, a head, and a smile...I'm a shoe-in!

I'm having a hard time mustering the energy for a long post today, so I thought a few random quotes might suffice. Let's just say I remembered last night that I have eHarmony and should probably check-in again...and boy were some of my matches upset with me. I got closed on at least a dozen times for not responding.

In other news, how hard does that new Killers song suck? I'm talking like really really bad. What leftover 80's drug did they take and think that was a good idea? It's probably not even worth talking about because it's not like I'm a Killers fan club member, but it's just been blowing up the radio lately and torturing me on my 5 minute commute. I'm too lazy to plug in the ipod or fumble around for a CD so I just let 88.7 do its thing.

I'm supposed to do a delayed Hottie of the Week, so I'll probably get to that later tonight. We're going to focus on a hottie girl this week for all the gentlemen readers, so check back later when I'm not on the clock.

No comments: