Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1000 hits in two weeks!


Ladies and Gentleman, I blog before you now on this momentous day in blogging history. Some said it couldn't be done. Some said we wouldn't last two days...we weren't fit to blog, we were too diva-like, too materialistic, too out-of-touch with the common diva. Well, it is with great humility and extreme curiosity (seriously, who the eff is reading this?!) that I electronically stand before you now with my partner in diva crime Leigh and say Thank You. Thank you for clicking on this link 1000 amazing times in the last two weeks. Thank you for inflating our egos to the point of no return. Thank you for laughing at my eHarmony adventures and Leigh's marital experiences (props to Nick for not only being our biggest supporter, but also fodder for so much material). We're just two regular bisatches from the cold, hard streets of Plymouth. If it weren't for blogging who knows what would have happened to us. I shudder when I think of the alternatives...the countless hours of actual work that would have been done, the exercise I could have accomplished, the episodes of Dancing With the Stars that I wouldn't have missed. Our lives have been enriched by this blog, and we can only hope that in some small itty bitty way, yours have been too. So we thank you, our dear faithful (most likely creepy old guy) readers. You've made two wannabe divas' day.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay Jon! I was wondering if you were reading. We might not be the Real Housewives, but we sure are trying. :)

the roe family said...

you know i check it every day! it is good for my morning laugh when the house is still quiet and the kiddos are still asleep. keep it up!!!

and can someone please tell me how i can add a counter to our blog?

love to you!

awesome said...

With 30 around the corner, I suppose I could be categorized as a "creepy old guy"

Lisa said...

Awesome...don't sell yourself short. You were a creepy old guy at 28. I kid!

Schmebber said...

Congrats to the Divas! There is a truly amazing body of work on this blog...always a welcome distraction to any real, actual work that I'm supposed to be doing!