Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! We just wrapped up the gift-giving part of the holiday celebration here at the family home. I made out really well this year, so thanks to my parents for only having one of me. I can finally truly say that I know where I'm going now when I get behind the wheel, thanks to my new Garmin GPS device. No more hours spent driving in circles trying to find places I've been a thousand times! This is really a blessing in a cute little box. I didn't get the Soprano's box set, but I did get The Godfather Coppola Restoration DVD's...fair trade! I'm a sucker for those crazy Italians. My parents were very happy with their gifts and I think my mom especially enjoyed the 20 piece Rubbermaid TupperWare set I gave her. No more leftovers will come home with me in those melted Boston Market containers! OK, so maybe it was a gift for both of us. Anyways, I hope you all are having a very merry day!

My mom and I are going to whip up something delicious for dinner, and then go see Tom Cruise doing his worst German impression in Valkyrie. Nothing says Christmas like a movie about assassinating Hitler! Best to you all and don't forget the rum in that eggnog.

3 comments:

awesome said...

So now you have a another electronic device to play with in your car while driving...yep, I like this idea

Lisa said...

Valkyrie wasn't great...I don't think anyone even attempted a German accent.

Awesome - everyone knows that steering with your knees is much safer anyways.

awesome said...

Very true, harder to make sharp movements with the knees. I think you would benefit from an iPhone, as much as it pains me to say. Your phone, iPod and GPS all rolled into one. Then you could at least have one hand on the wheel, and both knees.