Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Chuckle

Good morning, is everyone else as excited as I am to have extra days off next week? Sure I'm excited for the festivities but boy can I use a few days off...especially in this bleak auto industry climate. Well I think I found something sure to brighten everyone's spirits with a little Christmas humor. I've referenced the Christmas Claymation Special on the blog once before, commenting on the likeness between of of Lisa's ex's and the host Rex (who's at the end of this clip), and Nick and I found ourselves watching the episode last weekend and were astounded with how funny it is every single time! The humor is timeless, the claymation is classic, it's totally genius and never gets old! Some of you have probably seen this part, but it's probably been awhile since it was first aired when VHS was all the rage. For those of you who haven't seen it, enjoy and if you like it you can search more of the episode on Youtube after. My favorite part is when the dumb bell throws his mallet over the back and tries to steal his neighbors...funny, funny stuff. Merry Christmas!!


No comments: