Friday, December 12, 2008

For the Fellas


Good morning and happy Friday! I was just discussing the new GQ cover with a couple friends and thought, why not post it on here for everyone. Guys, you will thank me. I guess you can consider this our hottie of the weekend. She's 38-years-old and looks fantastic, but seriously what is up with that pose?! I'm not trying to be a psycho feminist, but the doggy pose is a bit of a stretch. I think it has something to do with her new movie "Marley and Me" that's coming out on Christmas Day, but the whole nudity/patriotism thing is confusing me a bit. It's like she's saying "I'm excited about the election of Obama, go see my movie, and by the way I'm naked.


What do you guys think? Is it desperate or awesome?

7 comments:

awesome said...

Shh,shh,shhhhhhh...just enjoy the cover

Lisa said...

haha...that's why I posted it! I knew our gentlemen readers would approve. I'm just jealous.

Anonymous said...

YES!

awesome said...

...and by the way, the pose is her beginning to tie the tie in a sexy and playful manner, not a puppy dog. At least that's how I sees it. And I'm loving what I see!!!

Lisa said...

oh my god...I think you're right. It's so deceiving though...do you usually try to cover your nipples when you're tying your ties?

Lisa said...

Jon I completely agree with you! It's not like she is some D list actress who needs the cash. I fall on the side of "desperate" for this photo.

awesome said...

See, I see nothing desperate about this. She has a great body, she's proud of it, and GQ likely offered her a s**t ton of cash to do the spread. Not like she needs it, but money talks no matter how rich you is.

All I'm saying is she's gorgeous and you're ruining it for me.