Saturday, December 13, 2008

Keeping it Cool


The day has arrived!! I haven't been able to sit down and type anything yet today because I'm just a ball of energy. I know it's completely lame and weird to be as excited as I am about a concert, but it won't be denied. Tonight is going to be a fantastic way to wrap up the super fun year that was 2008. Sure there's always NYE, but in my book it's the most overrated night of all time. So now I will try to find a way to spend the next 3 hours without annoying everyone I know. Maybe I'll hop on the elliptical or maybe I'll spend 3 hours washing my hair...I dunno can't decide.

I hope you all have a great Saturday night. I will leave you with the final Oasis trivia lyric. This song was my favorite during my freshman year of college. I played it so much that my roommate actually became a fan by force. So Nikki, if you're reading, you should still be hearing this in your sleep. :)

Cos I've been standing at the station
In need of education in the rain
You made no preparation for my reputation once again
The sink is full of fishes
She's got dirty dishes on the brain
It was overflowing gently but it's all elementary my friend

No comments: