Monday, November 17, 2008

Proudest Day

Today is an important day in Dyingtobedivas blog history. It's a huge step toward the total world domination we seek and I am thrilled to announce that someone actually cares about what we have to say! While we greatly appreciate our faithful friends and family who stroke our egos by saying they're mildly entertained by our nonsense we feel the need share our true feelings; we're here for one reason and one reason only...free merchandise, global fame, and free backstage passes plus an invite to perform onstage with Madonna like Perez Hilton...okay so that's more then one reason! So we're not quite there yet, we paid every cent of the $105.00 ticket for tomorrow night's Madonna concert but something big has indeed happened...a local companies press clippings search software has found us! Please see the third comment on the Woolen Mill post! Either one of our friends is totally genius and has way too much time on their hands or the owner of the famous Frankenmuth Woolen Mill found my little post and commented! Granted, they were probably a little insulted by my description of some of their products and I probably won't be receiving any free Ugg slippers (dammit!), or fur trimmed vests anytime soon but still, the fact that someone outside the circle of friends and family we beg to read found us! This is huge people! Next we'll be fielding sponsorship offers from bluefly.com and Neiman Marcus and they'll pay us to wear their clothes and sport the latest Hermes Birkin bag and we'll be jet-setting around the world offering our take on everything from the red carpet to the latest Wii games!! This is just the beginning!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Does this mean Paul McCartney read my post too?? OMG.

kelsarch said...

holy cow, that's so awesome!! now there's an actual connection to the woolen mill after allll these years! way to make fun of them while pushing their products!

The Iron Squirrel said...

Dude, the Iron Squirrel does not technically know you. I am what makes you famous dammit!!! Its all me!!!!

Leigh said...

Iron Squirrel, forgive me for not giving credit where credit is surely due. If not for you we couldn't claim readership on a national level, you're pretty much representing every state west of Iowa and in fierce style if I do say so myself!! We won't forget about our one faithful fan in Cali when we hit the big time, you're coming with us!!!

The Iron Squirrel said...

DER! I would hope so!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude I read your blog and I don't live in michigan I am also on the West Coast and I have thoroughly enjoyed your blogging

Lisa said...

Well thank you Anonymous poster! We appreciate all the West Coast love.