Monday, November 24, 2008

Delayed Reaction...

Oh my, oh my, oh my, hummuna, hummmana, hummmana ....Lisa, I just have one thing to say about Daniel Craig...he doesn't hold a candle to this shot of Hugh Jackman!!! God...if you're listening, I'd just really like to thank you for blessing my previously shite day with this little reminder that Heaven does exist and it's filled with Hugh Jackman lookalikes who will massage my feet while serving me dulce de leche gelato out of gold plated bowls and ramble on with that sexy Australian accent all day long. Forget the snow and yucky sleet outside...I have all I need to keep me warm, thankyou Italian Vanity Fair! Oh, and btw Lease, he actually stands taller then 5'6" like your dear old Daniel Craig, good luck wearing heels around your 007!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I stand by my explanation that this is not a fair photo of Mr. Jackman! This is the only time I've seen him looking this incredibly hot. If you want I can post up some of his Broadway shots...he looks sexy in gold spandex as well. Is Daniel Craig really only 5'6?! I guess I didn't notice he even had legs after I saw him shirtless. The main question for our readers is this: who would win in a street fight? James Bond or this guy?

Leigh said...

I must print a slight retraction...Daniel Craig is actually 5'10" so he's really not that short but you'd still have to put away your 5" Louboutins around him and what kind of life is that?!?

Lisa said...

He'd be carrying me everywhere so it wouldn't matter what shoes I was wearing.

awesome said...

If you're going to compare characters the actors protray, good luck with the Bond vs Wolverine match-up. My monies are one the Aussie.

Leigh said...

Spontaneous, you're more then welcome to join me...and since there will be dozens of them we won't even have to share!

The Iron Squirrel said...

Hooooooot. And if I could afford 5" Louboutins I wouldn't care if I were taller than my guy...but alas...I must cure Alzheimer's and thus do not make a banker's salary.

Leigh said...

Iron Squirrel, it sounds like you're doing much more important things then strutting around in 5 inch Louboutins!! And I happen to own one pair, which were a fabulous gift from my Step-mother-in-law for our wedding party, and they are about the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. They're the glittery ones and they haven't left the box since that night because I'm afraid I'll break an ankle or worse, break the shoe!

The Iron Squirrel said...

Dude, wear the Louboutins and think of me while doing it. I wish I had a pair...