Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hottie of the week

After much griping from the restless readers, one Awesome Aaron to be exact, we've decided to make good on our promise to honor both males and females alike with our prestigious title of Hottie of the week and the glorious award goes to a genetic freak of a woman...Mrs. Brooke Burke. It's not news that Mrs. Burke is totally gorgeous but she's currently relevant for another reason; last night she took home a different famous title, (though not as highly regarded as ours!), the Dancing With the Stars Mirror Ball trophy. Together with her partner, Derek Hough she waltzed, samba'd, and cha cha'd her way to the winner's circle with those long hyperextendable legs and those sickeningly rock hard abs. She's a genetic freak because no woman should look like that at age 37 after 4 babies, I mean how is that even possible!??! I'll tell you how, her first husband was a plastic surgeon! Now I wasn't there for any surgical procedures and she's without a doubt genetically blessed but I have to believe, (for my own sanity and self-confidence) that she had help getting camera ready for a swimsuit calendar shoot a mere 6 weeks after giving birth to her second child, that's just not normal! There's not a whole lot to grade her on since she's best known for modeling and hosting E!'s Wild On traveling show but I'll do my best not let my bias (ok, jealousy is a better word) influence my judging.




Physical Fitness - 15: So I realize each of these categories is scored out of a possible 10 points but I gotta give her some serious extra credit for managing to keep the figure of a Greek goddess after 4 pregnancies, even her ta-ta's are still where they should be, not fair!



Body of Work: - 8: Since I can only grade her on what she's done, modeling and TV hosting, she's obviously a successful model and she was even decent as a TV host from what I remember.



Mental Stimulation: - 4: This is where I can get really nasty and only because she really has nothing to offer as far as mental stimulation goes, she's nice in interviews but not brilliant or funny or anything other then ordinary. She did entice me into watching 3 minutes of her infomercial for Gunnar Peterson's "Core Secrets" while she did crunches on the ball but I can't award too many points for just having to look good in a sports bra!



Overall Hotness Factor: 27/30 She careered in the physical category and danced her way to a mirror ball trophy in every type of frilly, fringe covered, glittering outfit and she looked amazing in all of them so she gets some serious props from us this week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!

Lisa said...

I had bigger hips than her at 5. I wonder if her ex husband is available...

awesome said...

An excellent choice this time 'round. I would, however, like to submit a request for a future hottie after both watching and thoroughly enjoying "The Notebook" last night (I'm still somewhat anonymous on here, right?)...

http://ithacaishome.typepad.com/ithaca_is_home/images/rachel_mcadams.jpg

Lisa said...

I couldn't get the link to work on this computer, but I'm assuming you're a Rachel McAdams fan? I have to agree with you...she's super cute. I want to hang out with her.

awesome said...

Indeed a fan. Classy gal. I too would enjoy hangin' out with her. It's not a hyperlink...copy and paste.