Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shameful

I just woke up and heard the most awful celebrity-related news possible! Rihanni and Chris Brown are back together?! According to People.com they are spending time at one of P Diddy's homes and "working things out." This is just affirmation that I don't understand women any better than men. What could she possibly be thinking! Let me lay this out and see if I get it:

- He is 19
- She is 21
- She is talented and pretty, he is boring and chubby-faced
- He beat her up in a car (see photo if you haven't)

And she's taking him back?!! Now, I know there wasn't a chapter in the book "He's Just Not That Into You" that was titled "When He Kicks Your Ass" and it just seems like such a no-brainer, but perhaps in the revised edition they should consider it. Apparently some women need reassurance that two swollen bumps on their forehead, a bloody lip, and bite marks do not a happily ever after make. Maybe she'll see the light and follow through on the criminal charges, but I have a feeling this will be another case of celebrity gets off free. Just totally shameful.

No comments: