Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hottie of the Weekend!


Happy Saturday everyone! I don't have much time today because I'm getting my hair did in about an hour, but I know everyone has been waiting patiently for this week's hottie. I just learned about this hottie actually being a hottie this past summer. I'm sure he's always been hot, but I had never celebrated his work before Dark Knight came out. Now I am in full celebration mode. Christian Bale is my perfect combination of man - hot, British, and, just recently, a huge D Bag. LOVE IT. Has everyone heard his amazing f bomb laden rant from the set of Terminator Salvation? It's probably one of his best performances. The anger, the fluent use of foul language, the stamina to make it last 5 whole minutes! I'm speechless. If you haven't heard it, please do, but be warned that I'm not kidding about the f bombs - I wouldn't listen to it at work or while babysitting.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/bale-went-ballistic/

He WILL trash those lights! If there was a video to go along with it, I'm thinking instant Oscar material. I can't imagine that the actual Terminator movie is going to be better than this. So there you have it. I really need to run now or these roots will continue growing out until I'm officially a brunette.

I promise longer posts early next week. If someone would just pay me to do this, I'd have a novel written already.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG! I forgot he was in both of those!! I used to love Swing Kids! Doesn't he yell out "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing" at the end?! I remember thinking that was awesome.