Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh hell to the no Chris Brown



I have never been a fan of Chris Brown in anyway, but I have to say that if anyone still is after this debacle, there is something wrong with them. The most recent update I just heard on E! News (so maybe I had it on while eating dinner!) said that Rihanna called 911 after he beat her up in his car AND then he ran off on foot with the car keys leaving her all alone in the middle of the street! Apparently, she had bite marks on her arm and bruises all over her face. There aren't words. First of all, I never understood why someone as beautiful as Rihanna was dating that 19 year old cabbage patch looking Michael Jackson wannabe. Now he's getting all Ike Turner on her! I hope to god she dumps his nasty ass pronto, follows through on the criminal charges, and makes sure his career is dead in the water.

This guys just sucks. (that's for you Aaron and Dave since you told me that saying "that guy sucks" is the worst thing you can say about a guy)

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Just read a report detailing how Brown hit her and then bit her all over...what kind of sick, pansy ass psycho, (with a martial arts background might I add), bites one of the hottest women in Hollywood!?!? He should have been thanking his lucky stars that she was even riding in the car with him!! Biting!!...what is he a 6 year old having a temper tantrum?!?

awesome said...

19 years old?!?! Damn! I didn't know this guy was two years shy of LaRew dating him!

Lisa said...

Hilarious Awesome. I haven't dated a 21 year old in weeks.

Lisa said...

I hope he doesn't. It's inexcusable! This isn't any head shaving incident or trip to rehab, this is about as bad as it gets (like a 5 on the OJ scale)