Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Reservations - Detroit!


My stalker alarm is going off at full strength right now!! Anthony Bourdain of the Travel Channel show No Reservations is in Detroit this week filming an episode for the new season! I can't remember if I've obsessed over this show yet on here, but I love it. It's quality Cable TV. If anyone is downtown today, please drive around and look for a film crew and then call me. I'll be there in no time and Tony and I can run off into the cooking show sunset. I have a feeling he could be at any of the following places:

National Coney Island
Motown Museum
Rouge Plant
Roast - new fancy restaurant in the Book Cadillac
Hamtramck

I hear that this episode will play during the next season that starts in June/July. I can only imagine how beautiful winter in Detroit is going to look to the rest of America in the middle of summer. Oh well...at least he's here! Keep your eyes open and $20 to anyone who gets his phone number for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to add slows to that list

Lisa said...

You know, I was going to, but wasn't sure. It's delicious and all, but I don't know if Detroit is known enough for their BBQ to make Slow's one of his stops. But it's definitely a good call.