Thursday, January 15, 2009

Celebrity health update!

So I wanted to give a quick update on Jeremy Piven for all of you readers out there who have his poor mercury poisoned body on your nightly prayer list. He appeared on Good Morning America this morning to set the record straight on the gossip going around about him wanting to party instead of finish up his lead role on Broadway's Speed-the-Plow. He claims to have had no protein over the LAST 20 YEARS except by eating fish!! And he was convinced that this was the healthiest thing he could do for himself, well that and eat all these weird Chinese herbs. He hasn't had an aspirin in all that time either! I mean seriously! Just fish and sushi for 20 years?!?! Have you ever heard of a balanced diet Piv?!? Obviously you don't have to have a big hunk of cow every night, although I would love to daily consume a whopping Kansas City Ribeye from Mastros if my waistline would allow it, but there's other ways to get your protein, like nuts, eggs, I mean eat a protein bar for pete's sake! I'm continually shocked that people think it's healthy to completely eliminate entire food groups that are necessary for a reason. It's all about moderation and balance. He did admit that he thought it was a really healthy way to live and has obviously been proven wrong. I believed him when he said his dream was to be on Broadway and that it was a humbling experience to be forced to rest by doctors but I could just be blinded by my love for his character Ari Gold on Entourage...he's totally on my free pass list...but only as Ari Gold. Cheers to your health Piv!

No comments: