Friday, September 26, 2008

Rhythm Nation DENIED

I write this in utter shock and disbelief. Janet Jackson cancelled her concert tomorrow at the Palace! This is the worst news I've heard since NKOTB announced their reunion tour! I have been waiting for this concert since I was 6 (don't ask me why I never went to her other tours - just go with it). We had an entire day of Janet Jackson excitement planned and now it's completely ruined. I don't care what type of malfunction is happening with her tour, this is unacceptable. Throw those nipple rings on and get on stage. I suppose I could be mature about this and be grateful that it's rescheduled for October 28th, but that's a TUESDAY night. Tuesday nights are reserved for Lean Cuisines and Daily Show reruns, not trekking to the Palace and back so I can wake up several hours later for work with a hangover. Whatever Janet...you better work it on the 28th and by that I mean performing the entire dance routine from "If" from beginning to end, while singing live. Do that and you're still my hero.

No comments: