Friday, September 26, 2008

Diary of a Newlywed...

Having been married for a mere 3 months I'm learning a lot about my darling husband and his habits...several of which I'm steadfastly trying to break. I've tried asking, I've tried demanding, I've tried bribing with certain kinds of "favors", none of which has worked so far. I think I'll try advertising on our locked bedroom door next...


Wanted Dead or Alive, (Preferred Dead): Kleenex Monster
Description: He's similar to the sock monster in his sneakiness but instead of making socks disappear from the sock drawer and dryer he makes used Kleenex's appear all over the house. Beware, because you never know where one might appear! He must have nice teeth too because he tends to leave used floss all over the house as well. Best to always look at the ground while walking amongst his lair as you never know when your foot might squash a booger-filled tissue!

Reward: 100 saucy chicken wings

1 comment:

the roe family said...

this post had me in stitches. you ladies are doing well. keep up the writting but add more pics. all blog followers love pics. would have loved to see a pic of you on the sofa watching greys or a pic of the infamoud kleenex monster...

keep it up, i am looking forward to it.