Monday, September 29, 2008

Diary of a Newlywed....Cracking the code


Newton and Einstein, I challenge you! I implore you to explain a physical impossibility of mind-blowing proportions! It defies all quantum physics, mechanics, theories of relativity, and worst of all Good Housekeeping articles! To your right you will notice a pair of jeans slumped on the floor, the black meshy thing is the dirty clothes hamper. I've set a size 7 silver Kate Spade high heel to properly scale the distance between the jeans and the hamper, a mere 8 inches. My theory, (and I have three months worth of evidence to back me up), is that there is a reverse magnetic force field surrounding the hamper that causes dirty clothes to bounce off, like those neon bouncy balls we used to play Jacks with, when thrown at the opening. I see no other explanation that makes sense; surely the pants weren’t left on the floor only 8 inches from the hamper…that’s absurd...no one in their right, even lazy, mind would leave them sitting on the floor, or worse yet, literally drop their drawers and step out of them without placing them in the hamper….must be a force field, must be. What else could it be? That’s where our readers come in, I need help cracking the code!!

1 comment:

the roe family said...

love it. love the proximty pointer!