Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let the Fun Begin

I took the plunge and actually decided to pay for dates. I'm feeling a bit negative after spending the last hour reviewing my 80 some matches (I've actually had this for a month but never looked at it). Granted I haven't gone through all the prince charmings just yet, but the first two pages were enough for one day. So far I've been "nudged" by a guy who wrote an entire profile about how if "you just want to use me or cheat on me then keep looking." Sucks...that really takes all the fun out of dating. Most of them are engineers or some type of computer-related business person. One guy even had his only picture taken by one of those creepy web cams and his whole face was glowing. The only one who was semi-promising proved me wrong upon further inspection. He's a huge fan of funny t-shirts and they all had something to do with strippers. You know the one that says "I support single moms" and features a stripper and a pole graphic. There was another one that I think just said "SEX". I couldn't read the fine print, but I'm sure it's hilarious. The last funny t-shirt said something about Kalamazoo and then I realized why this guy is so familiar. I went to college with him and his frat brothers for four years. So I've had enough for today, but I'm sure I'll muster the energy to review a few more tomorrow. Right now I'm going to make an emergency therapy trip to the mall.

No comments: