Friday, September 26, 2008

The Masterplan

So here's the big idea. While it may be hard to believe from the picture posted above (one of our classiest I might add), there are not men beating down my door. Maybe my door is too sturdy or maybe it's karma, but if I'm going to keep this "dating" section going with any steam I'm going to need some help. Now I've appreciated all of the blind dates and set ups over the years and they all hold a special place in my cold shriveled bitter heart, but I'm taking matters into my own hands now. I am going to commit to doing online dating for ONE month, purely for the sake of this ridiculous situation. I'm going to "put myself out there" for 30 days, drink a lot of coffee with strangers and see what experience I can gather from the situation. Consider this an experiment with no expected results. I'm going to take one for the team and master the art of small talk and hopefully meet a few hilarious strangers along the way. I'll report here on the good, the bad, and yes the heighth challenged. This will be our little secret.

No comments: