Friday, March 20, 2009

Most Amazing Hat Ever

I'm not a hat girl. I've never been able to get into hats even when I have the best intentions. I usually get laughed at in some way or the other, so I've found it's just best to be cold. Our friends at Cabela's Outdoor Retailers would disagree. If you've never been to this ginormous retailer in Dundee, MI then allow me a few moments to explain. It's big, like shopping mall big, and carries everything from firearms, bows/arrows, various other weapons of animal destruction, clothing, shoes, fishing gear, golf equipment, camping supplies, bunker necessities, flannel and camo patterned everything, animal heads for your favorite cabin wall, and even a restaurant serving the most delicious roadkill and exotic game dishes one carnivorous person could handle. I've been there. It's a long story. Anyways, my friend Andrea stumbled upon this doozy of a hat today and had to share it with everyone. I think if you can pull this look off, you will survive all world-ending atrocities that could possibly occur (nuclear war, comet disasters, the big one, those damn pythons taking over Florida, and especially the financial crisis because your bunker is probably stocked with enough trail mix and beef jerky sticks to last till kingdom come.) Behold the Bridger Mountain Man Coyote Fur Hat:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp;jsessionid=AJ4X153EQC4KFLAQBBICCN3MCAEFCIWE?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=&id=0005161951025a&navCount=0&podId=0005161&parentId=&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=XJ&rid=&parentType=&indexId=&cmCat=netcon&cm_ven=netcon&cm_cat=&cm_pla=&cm_ite=netcon&rid=0180101070502&hasJS=true&_requestid=98653

Yes, it's a long link, but so worth it. If you want some amazing reading material today, please do read the 6 handy reviews. Comedy Central couldn't write this stuff.

BTW friends, my bday is coming up and I wouldn't mind giving the hat look a try again

7 comments:

awesome said...

I feel like that hat could complete my "look"...or I could just sedate Buster and throw him on top of my head.

BTW, chicks look sexy in hats...not this hat, but other hats.

Lisa said...

Poor Buster, I'll call the Humane Society if you do that.

And yes, chicks do look hot in hats, but not this chick.

awesome said...

uh, you're wearing a hat in your photo there. Looks fine to me. You have an odd shaped melon or sumpin?

kelsarch said...

wow those comments are amazing! it's good to know the legs of the coyote can be wrapped around your face for extra warmth or used to warm your hands! Oh, and it was nice of them to warn us about the possible bird attacks for wearing an animal on your head... again I say wow!

Lisa said...

Awesome...you again amaze me with your power of observation. And I am an idiot. So I guess what happens in Las Vegas only stays there as long as you don't post pictures of it???

awesome said...

Hey, they don't hand out these super-herp costumes to just anyone...my super power is the power of fairly obvious observations.

Lisa said...

I just realized you typed "super-herp"...