Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In the name of research...

From time to time, we at Dyingtobedivas attempt to provide our readers with some actual valuable information. Obviously those posts are far and few between our usual nonsensical posts meant only for entertainment purposes. After a lovely long weekend in New Smyrna Beach, Fla. at my parent's beachside condo we discovered a new, (could seriously be 5 years old for all I know), feature on our rental car, a 2009 Ford Taurus. As you've probably noticed, we don't dare promote websites, products, movies, books, etc... unless we've done some serious scientific research and this time is no different. What your about to see is a tightly controlled experiment set up after days of preparation and I gotta give Lisa a shoutout for for participating in this highly dangerous test trial. So without further ado....

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Literally the scariest 15 seconds of my life. I'll admit, there was a 10 second window when I thought...what if they just left me in here and this stupid pulley thing didn't work. Thankfully Ford comes through with an escape plan for all of your stuck in the trunk needs.

David said...

Well you just ruined any rapist market that Ford had...

kelsarch said...

wow i'm glad you had such exciting things happening to keep you occupied down there! who'd have guessed new trunk technology could be so entertaining

awesome said...

One must also remember to run in a zig-zag pattern upon exiting the trunk so as to avoid direct gun-fire

Lisa said...

Awesome! How did I forget that?! The zig zag pattern is crucial to survival. Ok...I am done making trunk jokes...I've seen enough CSI to know this shite happens.

the roe family said...

that is fantastic girls! was this before cocktails or after.

i think some day kate may be getting a 2009 ford taurus.