Friday, June 26, 2009

Sadness


I was on my way to the NKOTB show when I heard the sad news about Michael Jackson. Between the concert and the breaking news about MJ, it's safe to say that last night was a straight flashback from 1989. I kept waiting for Doc to fix the flux capacitor so I could get out of there.


In honor of MJ, feel free to post your childhood memories and be totally cheeseball. I'll always remember him as the Michael Jackson from Bad. You know, very early plastic surgery phase, still on top of the world and keeping the crazy at bay. Bad was the first album that I ever owned, as a gift from my parents, when I was 6 years old. So thanks to MJ for making me shake my booty.


More on the NKOTB concert later (or as I like to call it "The Jordan Knight is OMG Still Hot Tour")

1 comment:

Leigh said...

What a weird day yesterday was...even more sad that he went out on the brink of a potentially huge comeback tour. So self centered of me but I instantly thought, "Now I'll never get to see one of the most amazing performers of my lifetime." Nick was watching some of his concert DVD's recently, I think it a show in Romania and the crowd was crazed waiting for him, I've never seen anything like it in any shows I've ever been to. When he came onstage it was like a bolt of lightening, sad times.